Personalised Navy Mugs Giveaway: Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply for the personalised Navy mugs giveaway posted on the Royal New Zealand Navy Facebook page from 24 June to 1 July 2020.
Who can enter
● Entry is open to New Zealand residents.
● All entrants under the age of 16 years must have approval from a legal guardian or parent to participate in the competition.
● Members of Defence Public Affairs, New Zealand Defence Force (NZDF) are not eligible to enter the competition.
How to enter
● To enter the competition:
- Like the Facebook post.
- Tag a Facebook friend in the comments section.
● Only entries received during the competition period, 12pm 24 June 2020 to 12pm 1 July 2020 will be considered.
● NZDF reserves the right at its sole discretion to reject bulk entries that it considers have been generated using software to generate multiple entries.
● NZDF reserves the right at is sole discretion to reject entries submitted on behalf of third parties.
● Twenty-five entries will be chosen by Defence Public Affairs. Each winner will receive two personalised Navy mugs for themselves and a friend they’ve nominated.
● Winners of the competition will be announced publicly in the comments of the original Facebook post on Wednesday 1 July. Winners will be advised to email email@example.com to claim their prize.
● If a prize has not been claimed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of being announced the prize may be forfeited and a new winner selected, at the discretion of NZDF.
● Prizes will be deemed to be accepted once NZDF and the winner have established contact and NZDF has verified any details deemed necessary in accordance with these terms and conditions.
● All prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash, in whole or in part.
● The prize is subject to change without notice.
● Individuals are permitted to enter the competition more than once.
● NZDF respects privacy and is required to comply with the Privacy Act in respect of the collection, use, storage and disclosure of personal information.
● By entering the competition entrants authorise the NZDF to use any personal information collected during the competition for publicity purposes in any media.
● The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
● By entering the competition, entrants confirm they have read and understood the terms and conditions of this competition.
● All decisions made by NZDF in regard to any part of the competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
● NZDF reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the competition and/or the terms and conditions of the competitions at any time.
● NZDF reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered, illegal or illegible entries.
● Entries received by NZDF outside of the competition period will not be considered. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed, including as a result of technical, telecommunication or website errors. Proof of entry is not proof of receipt.
If there are any questions regarding these terms and conditions you may contact us at email@example.com.